400 S Maumee Rd
Marshall AR 72650
Click for map
Reservations: Call 870-448-7731
or Email: email@example.com
Directions: From Marshall, take Highway 27 North to Morning Star. Turn left on Maumee Road for 1/4 mile. Grandma’s House is on the left.
Rates: $60.00 per night for 1 person.
$110.00 for 2 people and $10.00 for each additional person.
Pets are considered same as guests. Children Under 5 are Free
Weekly Rates are Available / Prices subject to change
2 Nights Required on Weekends (During Season) –
3 nights required on Holidays
Book 7 nights—Get 1 night Free
You Rent – You Haul
Rent Kayaks, Canoes, Rafts, Tubes and Inflatable boats to float down the Buffalo River. Contact us for rates.
Firewood bundles are also available.
- 6 Miles to Marshall and the Kenda Drive In
- 6 Miles to the Buffalo National River and the Maumee Access Point
- 15 Miles to Buffalo Point (Buffalo River State Park)
- 22 Miles to Rush — Old Mining “Ghost Town” on the Buffalo River
- 33 Miles to Blanchard Springs Caverns
- 43 Miles to the Ozark Mountain Folk Center in Mountain View
- 44 Miles to Norfork and the White River Trout Areas
- 47 Miles to Bull Shoals State Park
- 53 Miles to Mountain Home, AR